Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eureka!

Last year, I met a lady on a plane. Like most flights, I was having a few libations and the lady next to me started talking about this and that. Eventually we got a little more in depth with our backgrounds and she said to me, "You should read this book [Insert forgotten title of book here], it sounds very similar to your life story." Well, after sobering up during landing, we said our goodbyes, not exchanging any contact info, and went on our merry way. Later that evening, I tried and tried to remember the name of the book. No luck.

Fast forward to last night, I was watching a repeat episode of 30 Rock on Hulu and all of a sudden, I saw a preview for a very interesting movie and then I saw the title: Eat, Pray, Love. That's it! That was the name of the book! Unfortunately I have no time to read the book until Panama but if any of you see the film, please let me know if it's worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment